Feb 18 2014
Went down to visit Uncle Eddie this long weekend. It was really cool hanging out there for a couple days and just chewin’ the fat. He actually got me to try some Peyote and man let me tell you I don’t know if I’d ever touch that stuff again! I saw all sorts of crazy shit. I’m not even going to detail it all here, some parts i remember vividly, others I don’t. But man, does that native music really feel like it has more meaning when you’re trippin’. In one way i’m really glad I did it, just to know what the experience is like. I’d be hesitant to try it again, ‘cause if I saw something that flipped me out, like a giant tarantula down there, I don’t know what I’d have done. Uncle E told me next time I have to try the Sacred Datura. Yeeah, I don’t think so Unc.