July 25 2012

Haven’t really found time to write any entries here. Haha, been so busy enjoying life man. Been taking my bike over to santa cruz pretty regularly this summer. Sarah’s really opened my eyes to a lot of different experiences. It’s been good meeting someone like her. I feel like I’ve been sheltered my whole life. She’s really shown me that i have to do what is best for ME. Live my life on my terms and no one else’s. I like that idea. Take life and mold it into something that works for me. I mean what’s the point if I can’t enjoy myself right? 

 I mean, look at Kris, Erika, Stacey, Derek, Morgan and Norah. No one is exclusive, no one is jealous. We all just have a good time with each other. No strings attached. Who cares if the crew is a little unconventional, we aren’t hurting anyone. This is how friendships should be. It’s amazing how society tries to force everyone into a box and classify everyone and everything.