Mar 5 2015

WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!! I can’t fuckin’ believe it. That sonuvabitch had my bike repossessed! Oh he want’s to show me I mean business huh?! Fuck him. Called him up and called him just about everything under the sun. Told him  I was through playing his fuckin’ games that if that’s how he wanted to play it, he wouldn’t have to worry about me from here on out. I found out he had been trying to get that done since I left the dorms! He used the “find my phone” feature to get my current address and have the bike towed! I can’t fuckin’ believe it. I’m done. Removed the sim, turned off the phone and put it on craigslist. I’ll use the cash to buy a cheap go phone for now until i can get the funds for a full plan. Fuck this shit. He can eat a fuckin’ dick if he thinks I’m ever crawlin’ back to his ass. I’m a ghost now motherfucker. You can’t wreck my life if you can’t find me.