Sep 16 2010
Just one more class to go. Things are progressing well. Looks like we have to do a year long Senior Project this year Still debating on the subject. Got a letter from Uncle Eddie today. He said that he really missed me and he enjoyed our summer together. It was really kinda sweet. Like I said, I don’t mind spending time with him, it’s even a kinda nice getaway, but it was just soo long. Still it was good to see him. I do kinda forget I’m his only nephew. He also sent me a book. It’s a book of Coyote stories collected from different tribes. It’s actually pretty cool. He said something in the letter about learning from other tribes, and that they were all our people. He kinda got a bit spiritual by the end. But his intent is good and his heart is in the right place. I’ll have to read this book some time. At least it’s broken down into a bunch of short stories since these were all collected orally and transcribed. But reading is for another day. I’ll be doing enough of that with Honors English…..